It is up to every business to take part in preserving the earth’s natural resources. At Skirting UK we try our best to stay ‘green’. Read some ways in which we contribute:
- We buy locally! Our MDF and our paint are purchased locally, therefore we avoid the pollution incurred by transporting goods long distance.
- We use natural light in our warehouse, from the roof windows that bring in a sufficient amount of daylight.
- The lights in the office are on a timer, meaning they can’t be left on, avoiding unnecessary electricity being wasted.
- Our receipts are paperless! (Except for when requested by the customer)
- Members of staff who live near each other car share to avoid extra car pollution.
- All our samples come in one standard size, to avoid wastage.
If you have any ideas on how we can be more green, email us!